bent rear axle shaft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RAPTOR2012GR

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pay to play ok i thought 53000.00 (not including many mods)was enough to at least start off for a while and im not trying to **** any dealer just trying to get my bad boy fixed, because pay i do that every time i turn this baby on ! nonetheless still trying waiting on FORD to call back if not its wallet time

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

and wilson if i wanted another f150 i would of got another one but i didnt i ordered a RAPTOR so why would divie it like a reg. 150? parts just are bad and the dealer automatic thinks oh you got a RAPTOR you must of did something to break blah blah blah you would think he was paying it out of his pocket

BIG_TEXAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pay to play ok i thought 53000.00 (not including many mods)was enough to at least start off for a while and im not trying to **** any dealer just trying to get my bad boy fixed, because pay i do that every time i turn this baby on ! nonetheless still trying waiting on FORD to call back if not its wallet time

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

and wilson if i wanted another f150 i would of got another one but i didnt i ordered a RAPTOR so why would divie it like a reg. 150? parts just are bad and the dealer automatic thinks oh you got a RAPTOR you must of did something to break blah blah blah you would think he was paying it out of his pocket

I'm sure good ole Wilson agrees with us, even if he doesn't know it yet :D

iown1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford sucks with there warranty and quality control. I was a loyal Ford customer but will not buy another one as there warranty does not mean a thing. I love the Truck and do not have any buyer remorse but the dealers suck and Ford does not take responsibility for their product.

Problem what do I buy after a raptor? I'm screwed.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think any dealership will want to avoid doing warranty claims on the 'top of the line' vehicles because somehow the owner will be at fault for 'pushing it past its boundaries' even though they were designed to handle more than the standard model.

Like what Nissan was doing with the GTRs, do all you want but dont take the traction control off and put into sport mode or youll have your warranty voided.

BIG_TEXAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think any dealership will want to avoid doing warranty claims on the 'top of the line' vehicles because somehow the owner will be at fault for 'pushing it past its boundaries' even though they were designed to handle more than the standard model.

Like what Nissan was doing with the GTRs, do all you want but dont take the traction control off and put into sport mode or youll have your warranty voided.

Damn

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah Ford warranty is terrible. I have had all sorts of things fixed through GM with crazy amounts of mods and never a hesitation to fix it. I by a $50,000 truck and 18,000 miles later the front axle shaft boot is torn and my local dealer won't warranty it because they thought I hit a stick. They wouldn't budge despite a tantrum and zero offroad miles on it. If a stick takes out a front driveline on the street especially on a raptor ford has bigger problems. Took it to another dealer and without any issues they replaced it.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey RAPTOR2012GR,

Do you happen to have the part number for the axle shaft from the quote? I'm trying to source a new one but I want to make sure I have the right part number.

Thanks!

Last edited: