Bed Graphics with American Flag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bubbajr

Reaction score
I saw this photo on the designs and signs website and think it look nice. I just got my vin last week. I ordered a ruby red se screw with hood decal. I would love to cancel the factory decal and buy this one. What do you guys think? Is it to late to change my order? Do you think the 2 different color reds will clash and look funny?http://www.designsnsigns.net/public...omotive_full/20131023_021731pm_automotive.jpg

Last edited:

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont think color would look good on ruby. Unless the red in the flag was color matched ruby with a dark steel blue.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

AH424

Reaction score
So I know I am a little behind on this but I would still love to see some pictures with the bedsides installed and correctly oriented.

If I had found this with my 2011 Black SCREW I would have installed them in a heartbeat.

Now with the 2014 White SCAB I want to make sure they won't look goofy/ stand out too much on the white.

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I know I am a little behind on this but I would still love to see some pictures with the bedsides installed and correctly oriented.

If I had found this with my 2011 Black SCREW I would have installed them in a heartbeat.

Now with the 2014 White SCAB I want to make sure they won't look goofy/ stand out too much on the white.
ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1451448535133.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1451448535133.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 327

dang472

Reaction score
Is the bedside flag from Designs & Signs? If so, is it their newer version? I would love this and a matching subdued grey flag graphic for the hood as well.

Last edited: