Bed gap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the gaps as well. That plastic cap you have there in the picture, I need to drill a hole for my tonneau cover drain tubes. However I can remove mine due to Line-x. How much room is behind that? I may have to drill it in place very carefully.

OP
OP
mook5186

mook5186

Reaction score
Ok wasn’t sure never seen that in previous truck that I owned. Plan on getting bedliner in the near future once I have time to drop it off

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the gaps as well. That plastic cap you have there in the picture, I need to drill a hole for my tonneau cover drain tubes. However I can remove mine due to Line-x. How much room is behind that? I may have to drill it in place very carefully.
There is ALMOST NO ROOM behind there! I was going to drill mine in place for the same reason. Thankfully I checked before I drilled, there is almost no clearance there. Either pop it, that's what I did, or be super careful because the cab wall is right there.