Battle at Primm (BAP)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I am not one to argue by all means, but all vehicles including race vehicles must go 25 mph on the fun run or you are DQ'd. Unfortunately BLM requires this. Race vehicles and street vehicles are mixed. There's no particular order.

It's also not legal to go over the posted speed limit on the freeway, but we all do it :). Course is a lot of fun and very fast this year

If you get a chance, go out to the middle of the parking lot(next to the Nor Cal motorhome) near the **** and look at the rolled F100. Cage collapsed when the truck went end over end 3 times at 70, driver is in the hospital

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's also not legal to go over the posted speed limit on the freeway, but we all do it :). Course is a lot of fun and very fast this year

If you get a chance, go out to the middle of the parking lot(next to the Nor Cal motorhome) near the **** and look at the rolled F100. Cage collapsed when the truck went end over end 3 times at 70, driver is in the hospital

Not saying people don't break laws. The rules are 25 mph at the fun run. Just stating a fact. But the guy who flipped was doing time trials. Not the fun run.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So whoever is here at Primm, let's meet somewhere tonight at a certain time. Say Tree Bar at Buffalo Bills or tell me different if that doesn't work. It would be great to meet all of you.

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Not saying people don't break laws. The rules are 25 mph at the fun run. Just stating a fact. But the guy who flipped was doing time trials. Not the fun run.

It was actually in Barstow going down frontage road heading back from main after getting gas. The driver was part of the crew and didn't have a helmet or top belts on. He's lucky to bs alive according to the owner of the truck. He's taking it down to Todd Arthur later this week to be rebuilt.

Were going to my other room then to the Buffett then I'll be at the 3 card poker table till I lose $500, then I plan on drinking, a LOT

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think this Aii cat is in Primm, or even knows what a real desert truck looks like.
The ARMY OF DARKNESS made that pilgrimage once, he wasn't there then either.