Battle at Primm (BAP)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fateinc2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A.I.I what day are you heading out there ? Were gonna leave friday night it looks like .
John

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Those race trucks are fast.........haha

I'm guessing from the pictures the Raptors are allowed onto the races too- is anyone actually going to be in it? Or just spectating?

fateinc2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a snore race at and around primm ... spectating is what most will be doing i think theres a time/day you can drive on the course but im not sure of when . But all in all its a desert race series

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Last edited:

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am planning to "fun run" on Friday and waypoint on Lowrance, so take it easy on the blue Raptors!!!! Will be Hot pitting for a 7 truck on Sat and Sunday.
See ya'll out there.............

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I am planning to "fun run" on Friday and waypoint on Lowrance, so take it easy on the blue Raptors!!!! Will be Hot pitting for a 7 truck on Sat and Sunday.
See ya'll out there.............

I'd suggest you stay in the very back of the line than :) . Wouldn't want to see a Blue Raptor get nerfed