BAKFlip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased & Installed my Bakflip F1 and Love it. Fits totally snug and inside the Bed as it was designed. Barely noticeable from any angle except when looking at it from inside the cab or above the rails. It is a quality piece for a 50K + Truck. It has only been highly complimented by everyone that has seen it in the past 3 days since install. Also installed BedTred vs Bed Rug, mixed feelings on this I like the looks of BedRug better when Bakflip is on, but choose BedTred because I ride dirtbikes and normally after every trip in the past I have gone to the local $1.50 pressure wash station to spray off all the mud and crap vs taking it home and spending a extra 2 hours cleaning mud off my driveway. Obviously this doesnt clean the bikes the way I like so I still have to clean at home again but I do eliminate 95% of mud & dirt in driveway and makes job a little easier.

The Bedtred's looks are really clean and nice dont get me wrong, it is a great product and for me was the best option at the present time. I possibly might go to a SprayIn liner LINE X Color Match in the future but am happy with BakFlip F1 & BedTred as great fitting products that only enhance how our Raptors look.

Last edited:

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree Morrie is a great guy. He personally delivered my Bedrug and F1 to my house. My wife was home and he unloaded it and placed it exactly where she asked. Great vendor! As for the products I couldn't be happier. My first bed cover and rug ever, it's nice except when sliding things in. The rug grabs.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may have to switch to this. The Lock n Roll don't like jumps.
Is it pretty sturdy off road? No movement?

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Fibermax is 1/2" and the F1 is 5/8" thick. The Fibermax has an aluminum core and both panels are FRP. The F1 has a FRP top panel and an aluminum lower panel with a foam core.

OP
OP
Trig

Trig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do I contact Morrie?

Look to the right and click the BAK Factory Outlet link and send them a PM. He responds pretty darn quick.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

The Fibermax is 1/2" and the F1 is 5/8" thick. The Fibermax has an aluminum core and both panels are FRP. The F1 has a FRP top panel and an aluminum lower panel with a foam core.

I'm getting what I got, but do you think one has an advantage over the other?

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think the Bak Factory Outlet is associated with Bak Industries. So, be careful, they could be selling factory rejects. I don't know for sure, so you might want to ask Morrie if they are first run and warrantied by Bak Industries.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Look to the right and click the BAK Factory Outlet link and send them a PM. He responds pretty darn quick.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

I'm getting what I got, but do you think one has an advantage over the other?

Warranty is the same at 2 years. The F1 has a higher load weight which means is a bit stronger. F1 is rated at 500 pounds, Fibermax is 400 pounds.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may have to switch to this. The Lock n Roll don't like jumps.
Is it pretty sturdy off road? No movement?

Never took my F1 off at the TRR. It didn't budge, accidentally open or leak and still works like a champ!!

tn

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ditto no issues with my bakflip at TRR either.. Even after breaking a ratchet straps and my action packer was bouncing and slinding all over the place. The bakflip kepted everything contained..

One thing I did was use blue locktite on the clamps to make sure they didn't come loose..

-Greg