BAKFlip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AGREE - Morrie will treat you right!! Even on most any other part you may want in addition. Ridiculous good service. Special delivery truck drove right up to my house and my order was the only 3 things in the truck - literally the next day after ordering. K & N filters, etc - he treats FRF members like gold. The F1 is an amazing cover. Fits everything I do to a "T". Really incredible design and engineering. I thinks its the best I have seen when you consider all the advantages it offers. Morrie and Bak F1 - TOP NOTCH!

ace75

Reaction score
Bump for Morrie, I just placed the order. I haven't picked it up yet, but will vouch for Morrie as a great guy.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love my bakflip also. but i didnt like that it came thru damaged. im having a hell of a time getting it replaced!!!!!

ace75

Reaction score
I just finished the install, I bought the fibermax and the storage box. I like the fibermax bed cover. However, I would think twice about the storage box. It's much more flimsy than I would have expected. I was planning on using it to store my tools and air compressor, etc. I think it's best suited to carry lighter things like rags.

trentw12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have a number to Morrie? The bakflip link on here will not let me submit the contact info on their page. thanks!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
800 653-7089ext 704

that gets ya thru to Morrie, he posted that a while back in a thread in his section.