Bakflip F1 deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
BAK does not honor warranties from marketplaces like Amazon or eBay. If they are selling below Morrie, they are violating MAP policy. Regardless, I bet Morrie could beat that price although he won't advertise it. Just ask him :)

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I buy TONS of stuff on Amazon, damn delivery truck stop by the house almost every day. Amazon prime sucked me in. Having said that I emailed Morrie on getting a Roll-X and he was super responive on a weekend. I ended up phoning him to make the payment and we had an enjoyable chat as well. Morrie was fantastic and his opening price for the Roll-X was better than anything I've read or seen.

I would at a minimum email Morrie before buying elsewhere.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I emailed Morrie and never heard back from him. I bought elsewhere. I hear great things about the guy, though.

Secret Squirrel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too purchased from Morrie at Bak Factory Outlet. I am very happy with the way Morrie responed, very QUICK! He answered all my questions and gave me an excellent price on the items on my mod shopping list.
I was going to go the Amazon or ebay route, but for warranty purposes, it was not worth the risk.

Call Morrie!

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered through Morrie because he actually beat the price that Amazon had! It's worth a phone call, plus I always like to support our FRF vendors whenever I can.

OP
OP
A

Aggiestro

Reaction score
This will at least give Morrie a price to beat. I remember reading they wouldn't price match eBay, but don't remember anything about amazon

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Morrie never got back to me either so bought elsewhere. That is a great price for the F1.

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I apologize to any of you that I may have somehow overlooked. To justvettn and swoop56, I just looked at my FRF E-mail box and there were no messages that I could find from either one of you. My personal E-mail address is [email protected] and my direct phone number is the most immediate and preferred way to reach me. 800 653-7089 ext. 704. We appreciate your calls and orders and will continue to provide world class service and competitive prices to our FRF customers!:33::33: