Baja 740

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bottomland4x4

Reaction score
I just saw a 2016 f150 screw for sale on marketplace. It looked like a raptor, but it had a roush supercharged 5.0 that supposedly put out 740 hp. There was a company that only built 10 of them and was ford approved. It has a salvage title from being wrecked, pic shows grilll and bumper damage, but has been fixed.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s an entirely aftermarket package, nothing to do with Ford. That’s why most of those came with a separate warranty when new.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Depends what you want to do with the truck. As far as a supercharged F150 goes, it is that. But it's not even a Raptor conversion. They might be using Raptor fenders and bedsides but the suspension is relatively stock F150 suspension. It just has Fox coilovers/shocks and wide wheels with a negative offset to fill out the Raptor fenders. It doesn't have the wider LCA's and proper shocks that give a Raptor it's travel numbers.

Simply put, it's a widebody F150 with a blower. Doesn't mean it wouldn't be fun. It just wont do Raptor things offroad.

todd007

Reaction score
I have #4. It works great off road. I use it for hunting not for racing though.. Some info:
- Had Ford Warranty and not 3rd party. Just like Hennessy and Shelby. They receive a F150 super crew and modify it. Waldoch built it and are certified by Ford so warranty stays.
- Fox shocks upgrade
- Fox 2.0 billet aluminum front adjustable coil over struts
- Truck stands 4" wider than stock F150
- Coyote 5.0 with a Roush super charger 740 HP
- storm style raise hood and doors
- Wide body fenders
- Off Road exhaust. Although I had mine custom made here in Phoenix.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I have #4. It works great off road. I use it for hunting not for racing though.. Some info:
- Had Ford Warranty and not 3rd party. Just like Hennessy and Shelby. They receive a F150 super crew and modify it. Waldoch built it and are certified by Ford so warranty stays.
- Fox shocks upgrade
- Wide body fenders

Pictures of said wide body prius.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
- Fox shocks upgrade
- Wide body fenders
There is no Ford warranty that covers any of the modifications to these vehicles or the resulting damage to factory systems and components; that includes Shelby, Roush, Hennessey, etc. None of these companies are “certified by Ford”, they’re just authorized as a ship-through to the dealer. Some, like Shelby, warranty their modifications for 3yr/36k.

So when the Roush supercharged 5.0 blows up at 37,000 miles, you’re on your own.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
- Fox shocks upgrade
- Wide body fenders
Uh, no it doesn't have the normal Ford warranty. When Waldoch says on their website, "All of waldoch Packages do not void the Factory Ford , GMC , Chevrolet or Ram Warranty.", that's true. It doesn't void your warranty. You still have a warranty. It just will not cover all the stuff that they modified, and the parts that are connected/affected by them. Your stereo and other things that weren't touched are still under the Ford Warranty. They say right on their site, 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty.

From their website, which if you read it, really make little sense.

"The Raptor X comes with a 20x10 wheel that give it a 4” wider stance the Factory F150. The Off-Road Raptor X come standard with the Mud Terrain Atturo Tire that can plow through about anything from Snow to mud. Atturo Trail blade M/T 35x12.50R20 tire is no match for any other tire out there." (So their tire is no match for any other tire, is that supposed to be good?)

"Raptor X Front and rear bumper are no match for anything you put in front of it. The LED lights that are on the bumper are to make the night light." (Again, the bumper is no match for anything you put in front of it. So, it falls off if you hit a big bug?)

"Waldoch Raptor X Truck is matched with the Factory 3 Year 36,000 mile warranty."

Last edited:

todd007

Reaction score
20200621_091149.jpg

Attachments

• 0424191708a_HDR.jpg
    0424191708a_HDR.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 0424191709_HDR.jpg
    0424191709_HDR.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 0424191707_HDR.jpg