Backed into a F#*%@$! pole

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a ton of Supporting Vendors here who make aftermarket ready-to-order and custom bumpers.

You can also check out our Garage Sale section which often has bumpers for sale that are listed by people who just bought aftermarket replacements.

A dented bumper is a perfect excuse to ditch your stock one and get something slick (and MUCH tougher) from one of our Vendors.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maybe a backup camera as well? backing into crap is no fun. i did that once. those trucks are tall and you cant see whats behind you if its below the tailgate. i put cameras on all my vehicles ever since my wife started backing into cars

OP
OP
J

Jdhoel

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I think I'm going to order the ADD Dimple R rear bumper. I have the backup camera on my truck but I reversed before the screen changed to rear camera from nav & stupid 911 assist reminder. I would like to add backup sensors or maybe just be a little more careful backing up.

hattrik0797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks but its great to see the feedback here to get a quick fix for you! We have all done it once in our lifetime but thankfully mine was with a 2006 Lexus and not my Raptor :)

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, if it makes you feel any better, a week after getting my Raptor i backed into a mountain and didn't hit my bumper...I still haven't gotten it fixed, it's a truck with character now.

I did replace the taillight though, just had to drill a new guide hole. :crazy:

Attachments

• IMAG0525.jpg
    IMAG0525.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 67