AZ member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rico2

Reaction score
Are you looking to buy and drive, daily drive off-road toy, buy and build, mall crawl, have 20k to spend or 120k to spend. Each generation fits those categories differently
These are fantastic questions ha...I can't wait to hear the answers

BossRaptor

Reaction score
Think you cant go wrong with the Raptor. I bought my 19 RAPTOR close to the peak about 7 weeks ago. Prices have gone down a bit sense then and probably will continue for the next 5 or 6 months if you can wait. I couldn't . Very happy with mine though! Im in it for the long haul. Tend to keep my trucks for 10 years or so!

OP
OP
A

AZoffroad

Reaction score
Any thoughts on a TRX? The local dealership has a launch edition and it seems nice enough. I’m not sure on wait times. It seems like everything is delayed right now.

kickingaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on a TRX? The local dealership has a launch edition and it seems nice enough. I’m not sure on wait times. It seems like everything is delayed right now.
I had an opportunity to order a TRX at invoice and it was still in excess of $75K. I found a Certified Pre Owned Raptor in UT last month and flew in to Salt Lake City to pick it up.