AWE 2FG install advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm about to tackle this install Sat after work. Bought a 2lb dead blow and going to spray the bolts with wd40 for 48hrs before hand. Hoping the install goes well as I can't find a muffler shop near me that I can get to in time due to work.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm about to tackle this install Sat after work. Bought a 2lb dead blow and going to spray the bolts with wd40 for 48hrs before hand. Hoping the install goes well as I can't find a muffler shop near me that I can get to in time due to work.
Myself and @smurfslayer offer our services for a pint each an hour. Per diem and airfare is on you too. Hopefully you're more reliable on the pints than @MtopRaptor

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Myself and @smurfslayer offer our services for a pint each an hour. Per diem and airfare is on you too. Hopefully you're more reliable on the pints than @MtopRaptor

My cohort is spot on. We will fly to you, hook a Raptor brotha up and expect you to take us on a tour of local starbucks drive thru. We will bring the BFH.