Awaiting Shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Haletwin23

Reaction score
View attachment 321567
Mine shows Est. 14 days for Shipped. Maybe due to the truck driver shortage? Who knows. VIN lookup on Palsapp shows the record as Pending with null as destination.
How long did it take for the Palsapp to update to a non pending status for you? My truck was just built as says shipped and has an ETA of 10/29-11/4 but the app isn’t showing anything else

jeenyus

Reaction score
How long did it take for the Palsapp to update to a non pending status for you? My truck was just built as says shipped and has an ETA of 10/29-11/4 but the app isn’t showing anything else
In my experience, when going by rail, palsapp doesn’t change until it gets off the train and is put onto a truck headed for the dealership.

Haletwin23

Reaction score
In my experience, when going by rail, palsapp doesn’t change until it gets off the train and is put onto a truck headed for the dealership.
That makes sense. What about if your truck is getting shipped via convoy? Does that help? Thank you for the help.

Dryan910

Reaction score
Anybody know if it would it ever say convoy, but take a train to a certain point and then truck the rest of the way?

For example, my window sticker says convoy, but wondering if it will go train to Columbia, SC then truck to Charlotte, NC.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for the truck to be shipped as well. Last update according to FP was that the truck completed production on 09/30. Window sticker indicates Rail and under Ramp One it says RA8B. I was told to check back on Friday since most updates seem to happen then.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d have to look through my posts to see the exact date (been drankin so not gonna happen at this moment), but the Ford tracker showed Built on 9/27. Delivered to dealer yesterday. Picked it up today!!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody know if it would it ever say convoy, but take a train to a certain point and then truck the rest of the way?

For example, my window sticker says convoy, but wondering if it will go train to Columbia, SC then truck to Charlotte, NC.
I’ll say your example is prolly what’ll happen. Check the window stickers of other trucks at your dealer (and perhaps surrounding dealers) to see how they arrived. Your SA will be best suited to tell you this.

Visier

Reaction score
Probably not the example you want, buuuut... Mine is going to a dealer in rural GA. It said "convoy" on the sticker but it shipped rail to Columbia and is in the process of being delivered by truck with an ETA this Saturday. Palsapp has showed pending the entire time, even now.

The kicker for me is that my truck went into production around 8/13, and was produced 8/20, but then not "released" until 8/30 because of the spray in bedliner. It then took around a week to finally get picked up by a truck to be moved to the railyard, then took 10 days on rail to get to Columbia. Since arriving in Columbia, it sat for. three. weeks!! before finally getting picked up by convoy and en route to the dealer.

So I expect I'm one of the outliers, but roughly 2 months from production to delivery for me, here in the Southeast.

Full disclosure: this was a dealer order and not a customer order, and it's a small rural dealer (the only way I got it for MSRP outside of the initial order window), so the timing probably has a lot to do with the volume / frequency that dealer receives shipments from Ford. The ETA has been relatively consistent since release for Production, so I think much of these delays were planned.