Avalanche grey and silver Raptor R’s at dealer in south ga

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with Manheim but you could drive away in an R today for less than $158. I've been doing my homework and reached out to over 50 dealers so far. I'm taking my time and finding what I want. When I'm done I don't mind sharing the ones I found, but they may be gone by then.
ok let me know very interested.mannheim (auto auction) is where dealers go to buy vehicles and there have been 8 r’s that have SOLD FOR 153-158k in the past 2 weeks. cheapest r I have been able to find was 23k over sticker and that was a retail sold unit. everyone else seems to be 35-50 k over that have actual trucks with vin#s on the way

EK4

Reaction score
what are you waiting for?are they on the lot now? if you don’t want to buy them i will send me a pm. wholesale is 158k now
The last 2 sold yesterday for under that price though, both brand new. Also, looks like grey is the most valuable color atm.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last 2 sold yesterday for under that price though, both brand new. Also, looks like grey is the most valuable color atm.
i’m sure they bought them to flip if you do a vin# search in a week or 2 i’m sure they will pop up somewhere and be listed at 160k

EK4

Reaction score
i’m sure they bought them to flip if you do a vin# search in a week or 2 i’m sure they will pop up somewhere and be listed at 160k
Oh yeah, no doubt there. Either that or they have a customer with a check ready to buy.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For 160k you could have 2 brand new regular Gen 3 Raptors… I’m really struggling to see the value here.

I think I’d rather have one to baby as a daily and one to beat the shit out of as opposed to having 1 R.

Last edited:

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All about being first. I remember when the SRT8 "new" challenger came out. 35K ADM on those.
little different scenario here this is a flex vehicle for the 1%/ diehard enthusiasts. they will not have high production #s as they are only set for a 2-3 yr production cycle before they move over to the 100% ev platform. my guess that with around 6-10k total produced the resale will be over 100k for the next 3-6 years and who knows what 10yrs down the road. most will be a 3rd-4th vehicle in a collection not a daily ( Gear heads will always want a sc v8 ) Also this is a halo Ice truck ( one of the fastest ice trucks ever made. imo Ford does not want to produce as many as they still want to sell the eco raptor to the everyday joe ( ford spent a lot of $$$ on the ecoboost platform and even stuffed it in a 500k super car) they want a return on there investment with the ecoboost. this is just my opinion

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
little different scenario here this is a flex vehicle for the 1%/ diehard enthusiasts. they will not have high production #s as they are only set for a 2-3 yr production cycle before they move over to the 100% ev platform. my guess that with around 6-10k total produced the resale will be over 100k for the next 3-6 years and who knows what 10yrs down the road. most will be a 3rd-4th vehicle in a collection not a daily ( Gear heads will always want a sc v8 ) Also this is a halo Ice truck ( one of the fastest ice trucks ever made. imo Ford does not want to produce as many as they still want to sell the eco raptor to the everyday joe ( ford spent a lot of $$$ on the ecoboost platform and even stuffed it in a 500k super car) they want a return on there investment with the ecoboost. this is just my opinion
I guess. Almost every shiny new thing had massive markups on it upon release. Ford Bronco/C8 Corvette/GT500/Hellcats etc.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While I don't disagree that some of these trucks are certainly going to be worth a mint someday (20 years down the road), I think Ford missed the mark. Not many people were asking for this, they simply wanted a Raptor with a V8. Ford did create a Raptor with a V8, but they made it inaccessible to the core group of Raptor enthusiasts.

I think many people can afford $160,000 but refuse to pay that kind of money for an F150. Like I've said previously, I'm a buyer all day long at the price Ford intended, but $160k for an F150 just doesn't compute.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I don't disagree that some of these trucks are certainly going to be worth a mint someday (20 years down the road), I think Ford missed the mark. Not many people were asking for this, they simply wanted a Raptor with a V8. Ford did create a Raptor with a V8, but they made it inaccessible to the core group of Raptor enthusiasts.

I think many people can afford $160,000 but refuse to pay that kind of money for an F150. Like I've said previously, I'm a buyer all day long at the price Ford intended, but $160k for an F150 just doesn't compute.
well said. im in the same boat, i will pay msrp or maybe slightly above but them asking almost exotic car prices for a truck is ridicilous. at this point im already considering the trx, or new raptor with 37s but i just hate to have a newer truck with the same motor.