AutoGlym HD Wax- Beauty Shots!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
almost a month later and the water is still sheeting off like crazy. when i start driving with water beaded all over the hood after a rain storm it will begin to sheet as the wind hits it and almost dries its self. this stuff is awesome.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
IF I get a new super-crew, I will 3m tape the front and rockers, had my wifes benz done when we bought it and bugs are a breeze, and NO stone chips !! (well worth the $)
not usually a fan of running boards, what do you guys say about the Raptor ones?

IRONMAN

Reaction score
IF I get a new super-crew, I will 3m tape the front and rockers, had my wifes benz done when we bought it and bugs are a breeze, and NO stone chips !! (well worth the $)
not usually a fan of running boards, what do you guys say about the Raptor ones?

I'm not a hugh fan of them usually but on the Raptor I really like them. I think they finish the look nice.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

these running boards are fully functional in the way of step sides, stone guards and they are coated in line-x. not to mention they are stylish. these aren't some bolt on chrome pieces of shit...these are the real deal. now if they also acted as rock rails i would be pumped.