Auto drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fee_Fi

Reaction score
What is everyone's thoughts on the tech package getting a software update to become a driverless car in the future like the Tesla's. I know that if you take it off road why would you want it but I was just curious to everyone's thoughts.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zero interest. I either drive or someone else drives. People are not good at "monitoring" things like self driving cars, they get bored and watch movies. We know the eventual outcome.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Software update won't be enough to make these driverless. A whole of extra hardware will be needed to support that type of driving. I also don't really see it being worth it on the Raptor. Just gets in the way of off roading and additional hardware to support excursions. :)

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I stop using auto-drive in my Raptor. Every time I used it I lost control of the radio station, the Raptor would drive slow in the fast lane then tailgate others around town. I finally put an end to auto-drive when I found donut crumbs all over the seat.

My wife is not happy I'm not letting her drive the Raptor anymore but auto-drive doesn't work for me at all.

Last edited:

windsor

Reaction score
Well, I got a feeling if people like us don't start saying something to the public or to our politicians, and the car manufactures, that is all we are going to have in the future. Does anybody know of a group that is forming to put a stop to this? I'm a ford technician, and I love all the new technology, but, I'm NOT liking self driving cars!

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please remain an active participant in your survival and never use any type of auto pilot or autonomous driving system