Austin, TX (central TX) Raptor Meetup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if there was any interest in getting a monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly Raptor meetup in Austin. I see a ton of raptors, so I know you guys/girls are out there. If the demand is there, I'd be more than happy to find a local place and coordinate.

Think Cars & Coffee, but for Raptors....working title: Trucks & Toffee? lol

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Was wondering if there was any interest in getting a monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly Raptor meetup in Austin. I see a ton of raptors, so I know you guys/girls are out there. If the demand is there, I'd be more than happy to find a local place and coordinate.

https://www.facebook.com/CCon3rd/

head down to Flo’ville.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

so im good with a bi meetup.......

as long as its a couple women. however in @Oldfart perspective i think his definition of bi is a sheep and a goat at the same time

OP
OP
blaiseam

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Second saturday of the month a bunch of San Antonio, houston, and central texas raptor folks meet at rally ready driving school and run some offroad laps and hang out.

Exactly what I was looking for! Awesome, hopefully see you there

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score

I'm down and in Dripping Springs. One meetup should be a great brewery off 290! Are you on the ATX Raptors FB group also?