ATTN: Birdman, what's your "detailer's secret"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO - exactly. I think we can ruffle a few feathers if we get creative...

he probably has some bare foot Brazilian boy who runs behind him with a micro fiber towel towel.. Mista Bird, Mista Bird when you're ready for your sponge bath.. and spritzer.. me keep everything shiny for you mista bird.. but please dont touch my no no...

bettieguitar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he probably has some bare foot Brazilian boy who runs behind him with a micro fiber towel towel.. Mista Bird, Mista Bird when you're ready for your sponge bath.. and spritzer.. me keep everything shiny for you mista bird.. but please dont touch my no no...

Now that is funny!

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Bird,

what do you clean the running boards with, tried a few brushes, but havent found the answer.....

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what do you clean the running boards with, tried a few brushes, but havent found the answer.....

Mine never get super dirty and if they do, a pressure wash does well. After that, I use a soft-to-medium bristle brush and some "Surf City Garage Beyond Black" tire dressing. Makes them look brand new.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i bought a stiff long bristled tire brush at Target. it's grey, I'm sure they sell it at your nearest Target.
i use westleys bleach white and scrub the hell out them. when they are dry i actually soak them with leather/vinyl cleaner(i know it doesn't make sense but it works) or straight armorall, work it in with a brush, then rinse it off. the stuff stays in the texture but doesn't leave a greasy residue like tire shine so your foot doesn't slide off the brake pedal after you step on it lol.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha, speaking of which... I got my brushes mixed up and went over the brake and gas pedal with the brush that I used for the tire shine. I damn near went through a KIA in front of me last night.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Ha, speaking of which... I got my brushes mixed up and went over the brake and gas pedal with the brush that I used for the tire shine. I damn near went through a KIA in front of me last night.

And that's a bad thing?:)

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Holy **** you guys use brushes? And different types?
Apparently there's a whole other world out there for OCD cleaning techniques... I never woulda guessed.

I can just imagine the pain you guys go through when you hit a puddle...

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Holy **** you guys use brushes? And different types?
Apparently there's a whole other world out there for OCD cleaning techniques... I never woulda guessed.

I can just imagine the pain you guys go through when you hit a puddle...

Hahahaa. I shouldn't laugh cause I'm a bit of a clean freak but not as bad.