As of 4/26/11 NO MORE 2011 Raptors can be Ordered with NAV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seeker

Reaction score
Confusing

Just got an answer back from my dealer regarding getting nav on the one I just ordered. After talking with his zone rep and someone in Detroit he says that the nav limitation only applies to stock orders - not orders placed directly for customers - and Ford will be clarifying that in a letter next week. He says mine will definitely have the nav. This sure doesn't jibe with what I am hearing on here.

MBFan

Reaction score
Just got an answer back from my dealer regarding getting nav on the one I just ordered. After talking with his zone rep and someone in Detroit he says that the nav limitation only applies to stock orders - not orders placed directly for customers - and Ford will be clarifying that in a letter next week. He says mine will definitely have the nav. This sure doesn't jibe with what I am hearing on here.

Sweet....

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Just spoke with my dealer this morning and he confirmed what is stated here. As of today, Nav IS still available on CUSTOMER ORDERS. Not inventory orders.

Seeker

Reaction score
Well, I cancelled my order anyway with my dealer and bought one out of state. I really wanted to buy locally but I didn't do enough due diligence up front here to know that the leadtime was 12-13 weeks; dealer was saying maybe 6-8 but had never ordered a Raptor before.. If you are finding that my ex-dealer was right about the nav still being available on customer orders I guess I need to apologize to him.
Hey, I'm 67 and don't need to wait 12+ weeks. Hell, I'm lucky to have 12+ weeks.

Motomike

Reaction score
Well I just got off the phone with my dealer and he said they have the allocation, black is available BUT NAV is not available. This is an order that I placed on 3/20/11 so it is not a dealer stock order! Has anybody else heard anything lately? Is there anyone else I could contact to get a definite answer?

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I just got off the phone with my dealer and he said they have the allocation, black is available BUT NAV is not available. This is an order that I placed on 3/20/11 so it is not a dealer stock order! Has anybody else heard anything lately? Is there anyone else I could contact to get a definite answer?

Guys, if you look back a month ago at the Start of this thread.............

Navigation Radio Availability Changes – FORD Only (4/27)

Navigation Radio Available Changes Effective Immediately (4/26/11):
Due to a component part shortage, the availability of Navigation Radio on some Ford vehicle lines will be affected for the remainder of the 2011 Model Year. At this time, no Lincoln vehicle lines are impacted.

Retail Orders (As of 4/25/11)
All efforts will be made to prioritize the scheduling of retail orders submitted on or before April 25th that are impacted by this Navigation Radio availability change.
Note - There is no scheduling guarantee as retail orders must be clean and buildable and are subject to dealer allocation and commodity constraint.

All I can say is Ford will always try to pull buildable orders. Each region has different, allocation and commodity constraints.
NOTHING IS SET IN STONE. I have had 6 Raptors with NAV pulled/Vin'ed, since this info was released by Ford. And Tux Black is hit and miss.

I have a Tux Black Super cab with NAV available. MSRP $48190.00 - $3000 OFF = $45190.00 + $229.00 D/H
Might even be able to get a Tux Black Crew Cab with NAV. give me a call cell 406 544-6891

randy

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
F-150 – SIMS - Commodities will vary by dealer
On May 26 - Scheduling Unscheduled Allocation in Week 21
Until further notice, F-150 orders equipped with the following options will not be selected for scheduling:
In-Dash Internet Device (58I and incl in 66D)
Tracking System (47C)
Tool Link (47T)
Paint Update
At this time, we have balanced out of Tuxedo Black (UH) and Red Candy Paint. F-150 orders with Tuxedo
Black (UH) and Red Candy (U6) paint will not be selected for scheduling.

Black (UA) is now available for Scheduling.
Estimates show Red Candy (RZ) will become available for Week 25 Scheduling.

Navigation System Update
The following F150 configurations are no longer available with a Navigation system (58N) when ordered
for RETAIL OR STOCK:
FX2/FX4 orders
Lariat orders
King Ranch orders
Platinum orders
Raptor orders
Navigation system (58N) is still available on Lariat Limited and Harley Davidson retail and stock orders.

randy

Last edited:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hmmmm so Randy, my dealer called me this morning saying nothing changed from me adding NAV to my order last week (orig 4-20-11) and still in the Unschedualed/Clean status..... is this a good thing? or am i going to have to drop the NAV?