As of 4/26/11 NO MORE 2011 Raptors can be Ordered with NAV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Navigation Radio Availability Changes – FORD Only (4/27)

Navigation Radio Available Changes Effective Immediately (4/26/11):
Due to a component part shortage, the availability of Navigation Radio on some Ford vehicle lines will be affected for the remainder of the 2011 Model Year. At this time, no Lincoln vehicle lines are impacted.

Retail Orders (As of 4/25/11)
All efforts will be made to prioritize the scheduling of retail orders submitted on or before April 25th that are impacted by this Navigation Radio availability change.
Note - There is no scheduling guarantee as retail orders must be clean and buildable and are subject to dealer allocation and commodity constraint.

See list of affected vehicle lines below:

==========================
F-150
FX2/FX4 Option - 58N X
Lariat Option - 58N X
King Ranch Option - 58N X
Platinum Option - 58N X
Raptor Option - 58N X
x = no longer avail.
-----------------------

Lariat Limited Std Equipment *
Harley-Davidson Std Equipment *

* will still build
============================

Any updates to Navigation Radio availability through the balance of 2011 MY will be communicated in the weekly Commodity and Constraint letters (including any changes to Lincoln vehicle lines if necessary). Changes to CONCEPS and Orders Guide are in process and 2012 MY Navigation Radio options will be communicated at a later date. Actions Requested

Make sure your team is familiar with the revised Navigation Radio options on these Ford vehicles to manage customer expectations when placing orders in the system for the balance of the MY.
Review Weekly Commodity and Constraints letters for updates.

Copyright 2011 Ford Motor Company

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is gonna **** a lot of people off who haven't placed their order yet. As always, thanks for the heads up Randy, please keep us posted.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
See all you people are waiting and waiting thinking that the truck will only get better... Well turns out if you wanted a black truck with nav, you nightmare has become reality

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn... how bad does everyone think this will carry over in the 12 model year? I was really only waiting on a 2012 to get race red, build up a larger down payment, and get everything situated with our first kiddo on the way...

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford is in the market to make a profit. Obviously there will be a major slow down for a while but they will make appropriations to catch up. Cause and effect.

LoL good one Joker.

velacio

Reaction score
Well if I am reading this the right way we may see something new and hopefully better for 2012... the premium audio system is a joke IMHO... although I am quite the audiophile but even my wife joked about how sad the sound system was compared to her 2011 Camry.

My plan was to go Stock and just fully upgrade the audio system with a Pioneer Nav.

Anyhow, heres hoping we see something lots better come 2012 Raptors.