As of 4/26/11 NO MORE 2011 Raptors can be Ordered with NAV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You would think Ford would just throw in another nav unit like alpine or pioneer they are all on the same lv of sony if not better. I would think it would keep sales up instead of peolpe backing out cause they cant get a nav unit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
randy do you or any of your friends have any raptors for sale that are fully loaded

NO I wish I did. I could sell 10 or more Raptors if I had them.
I have 6 more in the order bank and one I just got VIN'ed last night. I have gotton 5 Raptors pulled with NAV since the 4/26 NO MORE NAV Mess from Ford. But they ALL were in the order bank, before NAV restrictions went into effect.

The FEW LOADED Raptors that are showing in Stock, are ONLY there BECAUSE the Dealers are asking $5000-10000.00 OVER MSRP?? :ROFLJest:

sorry randy

The one thing I can tell you for sure, (ABOUT THE 2012 Raptors) is that Ford CAN and WILL change there ordering Status on the availability of NAV in mid stream, if they can come up with the units. And the order bank should open around Aug 15th or so, AND FIRST BUILD DATE, is still showing Oct 24th 2011 for the Dearborn F150 Plant. A lot can change before first day build of the 2012 Raptor.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
You would think Ford would just throw in another nav unit like alpine or pioneer they are all on the same lv of sony if not better. I would think it would keep sales up instead of peolpe backing out cause they cant get a nav unit.

In briefly looking at one of the Alpine ones, it seemed to have a lot more features, not to mention capacity for multiple camera hook-ups. And if I recall correctly, it was about half the price as the Nav system as an option...