As of 4/26/11 NO MORE 2011 Raptors can be Ordered with NAV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Randy...

A valuable asset to the Forum, you are...
Worth your weight in gold.:waytogo:

Viper

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is good to know since I am contemplating selling my raptor, and it just so happens to have Nav. Maybe it will help me get out of it cleanly.

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptizzle said:
Really MX? You just got that SCREW looking tight!

I'm not for sure yet. I'm leaning towards it though. I'm playing with some numbers and looking at getting a used diesel and a new boat.

It's hard to swallow the idea of getting the raptor though. Especially since you got companies like sdhq coming out with all these goodies.

tahoeacr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not for sure yet. I'm leaning towards it though. I'm playing with some numbers and looking at getting a used diesel and a new boat.

It's hard to swallow the idea of getting the raptor though. Especially since you got companies like sdhq coming out with all these goodies.

If that used diesel would include an 06 F350 CC longbed let me know. Thinking of selling mine to get a Raptor. Just haven't had time to put the effort out yet. Amarillo package with 80k. Got a current oil analysis and it is ****. Better than the last one at 16K. 0% antifreeze and .5% fuel cause I idled it to warm the oil up to take the sample. It was snowing outside when I drained the oil. I'd sell you the matching boat but my wife would kick me to the curb then. The boat is her toy but the supercharger was to get it to my standards.

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tahoeacr said:
If that used diesel would include an 06 F350 CC longbed let me know. Thinking of selling mine to get a Raptor. Just haven't had time to put the effort out yet. Amarillo package with 80k. Got a current oil analysis and it is ****. Better than the last one at 16K. 0% antifreeze and .5% fuel cause I idled it to warm the oil up to take the sample. It was snowing outside when I drained the oil. I'd sell you the matching boat but my wife would kick me to the curb then. The boat is her toy but the supercharger was to get it to my standards.

Not really looking for a long bed. Kinda scared of the 6.0. I have found a few good deals in them. Working on a deal in a new sd.