As of 4/26/11 NO MORE 2011 Raptors can be Ordered with NAV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
well i got the call today, no NAV..... i didnt get pulled, but they got an email saying no Raptors with NAV no chance..... kinda pissed also cuz he found one when i first called on a lot somewhere that had NAV when i said no to the NAV. he checked again and found one, but didnt sound optomistic on being able to get it, and said i probably wouldnt be able to get the same ammount off sticker then i did before.... just when i was thinking i had a real good dealer.... bastards..... if i dont get pulled this weekend i may be PM'ing Randy.... prolly shoulda done that in the first place.....

don't let them BS you, they will probably deal for a truck off another lot for invoice.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
don't let them BS you, they will probably deal for a truck off another lot for invoice.

yeah he was saying that besides all i want it had hood graphics and TG step, so that more, plus its 450 miles away so we have to truck it here and thats an extra charge, plus we only did a deal with you cuz of family stuff with (Head of Service), we normally dont deal much on price with Raptors, and being this is a lot owned truck..... i dont think we can do the same deal..... im pissed...... im ******* PISSED!!!!!!! i wasnt asking for a better deal, all i wanted was the -$2500 off sticker..... and they give me this?!?!?!?!? he will call me tommorow if my truck got pulled or not and if the other place would trade with him..... if im not pulled and they wanna "renegotiate" on the lot deal.... ima be a full on **** and tell them cancel the order, and get the truck AT THIS PRICE... if they say no, then **** them ill give my money to someone else.... and im not financing.. im paying in full!!!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah he was saying that besides all i want it had hood graphics and TG step, so that more, plus its 450 miles away so we have to truck it here and thats an extra charge, plus we only did a deal with you cuz of family stuff with (Head of Service), we normally dont deal much on price with Raptors, and being this is a lot owned truck..... i dont think we can do the same deal..... im pissed...... im ******* PISSED!!!!!!! i wasnt asking for a better deal, all i wanted was the -$2500 off sticker..... and they give me this?!?!?!?!? he will call me tommorow if my truck got pulled or not and if the other place would trade with him..... if im not pulled and they wanna "renegotiate" on the lot deal.... ima be a full on **** and tell them cancel the order, and get the truck AT THIS PRICE... if they say no, then **** them ill give my money to someone else.... and im not financing.. im paying in full!!!

THIS is why we tell people to skip the dicking around at the local dealerships and contact Randy (HARLEY6LF250SDU).
It sucks seeing people get the run-around.
Randy has sold about 40 Raptors so far, most of them through this site, and I have yet to hear about anyone feeling like they got anything less than completely fair and honest treatment. He is here for a reason guys, we didn't just give him status here for the **** of it, FRF is trying to HELP YOU find an easier way to get your dream truck (via Randy)... take advantage of a more convenient deal with a guy who is a proven straight-shooter.

Sorry to hear about the ********, Juggnuttz. Keep us posted.

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks BOJANGLES, Birdman and Shaggy

Guys I will always do my best to help you out. Whether or not you need a Raptor or parts or questions answered??

I'm very lucky to have a great relationship with my Allowcation guys,
but that being said, I'm in the same boat as EVERY Dealer now.
No more NAV or Tux Black for anyone. Only orders that have been in the system for months are being completed with Nav. system.

I have been emailed by several guys in the last few days, and I will do my best to get ALL of you taken care of. I already have 6 2012's ready to put into the order bank. I have traded for 3 2011's, and have contacted several dealers trying to get Raptors.

I have a dealer that has traded me his NEW 2010 Super Cab Molten Orange with Org accent Int. and it's ready for anybody that would want to go that direction. MSRP $49805.00 - $3000 = $46805.00
I have Hood and Bed Graphics in stock if you want added.
I also still have 1 White 2011 Super Cab with Nav available, MSRP $49425.00 - $3000 = $46925.00
Still have 1 USED 2010 Tux Black SC with Nav and moonroof 29K miles$37500.00 orig MSRP was $44820.00
I also got a White Crew Cab without Nav or Moonroof vin'ed this week.
Order No: W034 Priority:
Ord Code: 517A Cust/Flt Name
RETAIL
W1R F150 RAPTOR CREW $44700
.145" WHEELBASE
YZ OXFORD WHITE
7 RAPTOR
B BLACK INTERIOR

517A PREF EQUIP PKG
.XLT SERIES
.SVT RAPTOR
64S .17" ALUM
996 6.2L EFI 2V V8
446 ELEC 6-SPD AUTO
T7R .LT315 BSW A/T
.4.10 ELEC LOCK
SLCT SHFT TRANS
36 GAL TANK
JOB #3 ORDER
55L LUXURY PACKAGE 2190
.ADJUST PEDALS
.BD CLR PWR MIRR
.SONY 6-DISC
.REMOTE START
.PWR DRVR & PASS
.HEATED SEATS
FRT LICENSE BKT NC
7300# GVWR
425 50 STATE EMISS NC
AUTO TEMP CNTL
61R RAPTOR PLUS PK 595
.TRL BRAKE CONTR
.REARVIEW CAMERA
63T TAILGATE STEP 375
FUEL CHARGE
PRICED DORA NC
ADV ASSESSMENT
DEST AND DELIV 995

TOTAL BASE AND OPTIONS 48855
TOTAL MSRP $48855.00 - $3000 = $45855.00

Thanks for your business and friendship,

randy

Last edited:
OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Randy...

Any update on the Nav hold? I've been working with a couple dealers on an order and while both knew of the hold and on the tux black paint problem,both ran an order through without a hiccup on the nav radio... If I was sure that I could deal my current rig outright, I'd be acting differently. Just looking to avoid a lengthy delay for an option that is not a must have... Thx

Viper

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randy...

Any update on the Nav hold? I've been working with a couple dealers on an order and while both knew of the hold and on the tux black paint problem,both ran an order through without a hiccup on the nav radio... If I was sure that I could deal my current rig outright, I'd be acting differently. Just looking to avoid a lengthy delay for an option that is not a must have... Thx

Viper

Hey Brother, NO MORE NAV equipped Raptors can be ordered for 2011.

I can "run an order through" BUT IT WON'T GET PULLED or VIN'ed. Nav is done for 2011 MY (model year)

Thanks Randy

==================
F-150 – SIMS - Commodities will vary by dealer
On June 2 - Scheduling Unscheduled Allocation in Week 22
Until further notice, F-150 orders equipped with the following options will not be selected for scheduling:
In-Dash Internet Device (58I and incl in 66D)
Tracking System (47C)
Tool Link (47T)
Lariat Limited (548A) is now Balanced Out for 2011 Model Year.
Paint Update
At this time, we have balanced out of Tuxedo Black (UH) and Red Candy Paint. F-150 orders with Tuxedo
Black (UH) and Red Candy (U6) paint will not be selected for scheduling.
Black (UA) is now available for Scheduling.
Estimates show Red Candy (RZ) will become available for Week 25 Scheduling.

Navigation System Update
The following F150 configurations are no longer available with a Navigation system (58N) when ordered
for RETAIL OR STOCK:
FX2/FX4 orders
Lariat orders
King Ranch orders
Platinum orders
Raptor orders