GEN 2 ARE Z series with OTR finish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krazyk86cu

Reaction score
https://imgur.com/gallery/DMBSIyO

Hey guys! Just wanted to post some pictures in case anybody was wondering what the ARE Z series camper shell looked like on a Raptor. I went with the OTR finish and I’m pretty happy with it. I do plan on adding some Yakima towers and crossbars cause it looks a smidge strange with the topper being slightly lower than the roof of the cab.

When I was shopping for camper shells I couldn’t find any pics on the F-150 with the OTR finish so hopefully this helps anybody interested. As far as options, I went with the key fob paired remote lock, roof tracks, a removable bed rug for the dogs, sliding side glass with pet screens, a tilt down sliding front glass and obviously the OTR finish. Please let me know if you have any questions or pic requests!

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good! Been a while since you posted this, but great opportunity for a long term review. What do you think?

Dancam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool looking but you cant off road anymore. Bed is flexing and the cap being secured tight on the bed rails will eventually lead to stress cracks on the bed. It's the same story with Shelby Raptor rack..pic was taken after 30 miles of offroading

Attachments

• sh.jpg
    sh.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: