Are there any hood bulge replacement option out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I like my car to be lighter and faster I don’t need as much of the off-road capability. I also don’t need the appearance changes that the 37 inch wheels will make given the increased height. I also don’t need the bulge because I don’t need to advertise I prefer to go incognito. Don’t worry what I have or what I don’t have what do even matter what if I’m a high schooler who is doing this instead of homework? Doesn’t matter this is the Internet. My questions are pertinent because I like to make subtle changes in every vehicle I own just to make it a little bit faster or a little bit more custom.
You ALWAYS NEED THE BULGE!!! You could put a piece of marine plywood across the hole, it's weather and scratch resistant.

Last edited:

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I like my car to be lighter and faster I don’t need as much of the off-road capability. I also don’t need the appearance changes that the 37 inch wheels will make given the increased height. I also don’t need the bulge because I don’t need to advertise I prefer to go incognito. Don’t worry what I have or what I don’t have what do even matter what if I’m a high schooler who is doing this instead of homework? Doesn’t matter this is the Internet. My questions are pertinent because I like to make subtle changes in every vehicle I own just to make it a little bit faster or a little bit more custom.
200.gif

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Get a Tundra TRD, all knuckle no bulge.