Are there any hood bulge replacement option out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I like my car to be lighter and faster I don’t need as much of the off-road capability. I also don’t need the appearance changes that the 37 inch wheels will make given the increased height. I also don’t need the bulge because I don’t need to advertise I prefer to go incognito. Don’t worry what I have or what I don’t have what do even matter what if I’m a high schooler who is doing this instead of homework? Doesn’t matter this is the Internet. My questions are pertinent because I like to make subtle changes in every vehicle I own just to make it a little bit faster or a little bit more custom.
200.gif
I knew it…

“Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online about Raptors all day”

Last edited:

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I like my car to be lighter and faster I don’t need as much of the off-road capability. I also don’t need the appearance changes that the 37 inch wheels will make given the increased height. I also don’t need the bulge because I don’t need to advertise I prefer to go incognito. Don’t worry what I have or what I don’t have what do even matter what if I’m a high schooler who is doing this instead of homework? Doesn’t matter this is the Internet. My questions are pertinent because I like to make subtle changes in every vehicle I own just to make it a little bit faster or a little bit more custom.

Attachments

• 306537531_462810222450603_7929492824426906987_n.png
    306537531_462810222450603_7929492824426906987_n.png
    378.8 KB · Views: 7

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I also don’t need the bulge because I don’t need to advertise I prefer to go incognito.

Here I thought the hood vent actually served a purpose and was not just for looks. Thanks for the correction on that. Now, is my steering wheel just for looks too? I'd like to get rid of it and install a TV.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i didnt have a bulge until i got the truck. now my bulge is back. i got my bulge back! i got my bulge back! and i can only hope my bulge gets busy. how you get a busy bulge? asking for a friend
I have a way to get the bulge back and if the effects last more than 4 hours don't call your doctor, call your neighbor!