Anyone taken delivery on their Terrain Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love it, bumpers and lights are going to set it off. You guys will be eating your words once some ambitious owners get ahold of their terrains.

Jwolf

Reaction score
well , to finish my story as i had to leave early , i was very late to be somewhere. Yes , so i had turned around went back to look at the color , i haave a tuxedo white supercab on order, priority 10 with a mis-build code on top of that , meaning in will be in the front of the linw as soon as my dealer is thru with is first wave of allacation trucks, he has a large allocation number due to the number of trucks he moves, Anyway , i go in and talk to my guy and he says no problem they give me the same deal as i have on order (approx) a grand over invoice , the Terrian has a couple of more options which i have to pay for understanbly , but i was so taken with the color in person that i drove it home. In person this thing likes so diffrent than any pics i have seen is that you have to see to understand. The main reason i went with the white is so the bumpers, fenders all the "black" looked really set off , However EVEN more so on the Terrian, my opinon of course but there you go. I didnot order the graphics on the white , the Terrian does not have them either , on this color less is more. For those who not like the color thats fine as each to thier own but after you see it in person let us know if you feel the same. In other words it cost me more to get this color due to the added options and I am very glad i pulled the trigger , I even gave up the blue accent on the white which was Very important to me , but it would not look as good in the Terrian. Sorry no pics, for two reasons, not sure how to add them but mainly since pics have been posted and as stated you have to see it yourself before you can have an honest ""look".

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well , to finish my story as i had to leave early , i was very late to be somewhere. Yes , so i had turned around went back to look at the color , i haave a tuxedo white supercab on order, priority 10 with a mis-build code on top of that , meaning in will be in the front of the linw as soon as my dealer is thru with is first wave of allacation trucks, he has a large allocation number due to the number of trucks he moves, Anyway , i go in and talk to my guy and he says no problem they give me the same deal as i have on order (approx) a grand over invoice , the Terrian has a couple of more options which i have to pay for understanbly , but i was so taken with the color in person that i drove it home. In person this thing likes so diffrent than any pics i have seen is that you have to see to understand. The main reason i went with the white is so the bumpers, fenders all the "black" looked really set off , However EVEN more so on the Terrian, my opinon of course but there you go. I didnot order the graphics on the white , the Terrian does not have them either , on this color less is more. For those who not like the color thats fine as each to thier own but after you see it in person let us know if you feel the same. In other words it cost me more to get this color due to the added options and I am very glad i pulled the trigger , I even gave up the blue accent on the white which was Very important to me , but it would not look as good in the Terrian. Sorry no pics, for two reasons, not sure how to add them but mainly since pics have been posted and as stated you have to see it yourself before you can have an honest ""look".
gotta post pics. its a rite of passage. and yur not posting em cuz theyre terrain, but because its YUR truck. (and because i want to see em). and because im pretty sure yur the first terrain raptor owner here. at least the first one to come forward. easy to post. just upload em here. open yur uploaded pic, and click on the image code bottom right, which copies it. paste it here and yur good. if a ******* like me can figure it out anyone can
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase man! You story is very similar to mine but mine turned into a new 2012. If it makes you feel better, I haven't posted pics yet either.

Brian