Anyone taken delivery on their Terrain Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jwolf

Reaction score
haha , sorry ranger2raptor , my bad , this color changes with the lighting , for those of you that has this color orderd, you will not be disipointed, even with the truck appering to change colors with the lighting when it is dirty it looks clean ,i ran a rag across the side I was shocked at the dirt that came off of it and the streak of clean against the dirt , and you still had trouble seeing how dirty it was. i just wish those waiting on it could see it in personfor a while, yes i mean stare at it , becouse it Changes tint, y'all will see, haha

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Say Yes !!

There is the observation I was waiting for !! I am a few weeks from picking up an almost zero miler from Eastern Canada (cheaper than the West??), but it is gray as my guys out West here on the Rigs have gray ones that do not show dirt as badly as, my first choice, Black. I use my truck everyday driving to base camp for meals and back to Rig to work/sleep and although it sounds "wimpy" I would be washing that Black sucker every other day cause it would drive me nuts.. May have to cancel that 2012 and bite the bullet for full pop on a Terrain 2013.
Thanks so much for the update. Now see how long Calgary dealers will take for a full load to come up.:party28:

Last edited:

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would really love to see it in Scab and without any graphics with the beadlock wheels. I'm considering this color, it's growing on me.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it. Since I already own a Tux black Ford, and plan on a Deep Impact Blue Ford, if I were to be buying my raptor in the MY 2013, it would be this color for sure.

I didnt like the Molten until I saw it in person...Ford loves putting out colors you just have to see in person...

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A bold truck deserves a bold color, I think all the colors they have offered so far align well. Tan for what ever reason is just blah. I doubt seeing it in any person will change my opinion.
Dennis

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A bold truck deserves a bold color, I think all the colors they have offered so far align well. Tan for wha tever reason is just blah. I doubt seeing it in any person will change my opinion.
Dennis

The main reason I like it is that it is not tan, it is green, tan, brown, gold. Different hues based upon light. Also it is a satin finish and not as glossy as the other models. From what I understand, the color is derived from the military and desert storm colors just a little shinier.

I do think it looks less impressive without the graphics package. Just my 2 cents worth :) and maybe I am just justifying my purchase, but I like it.