Anyone running 2nd perch with 2" drop shackle in the rear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I liked it. Gave me the stance I wanted and dropped the center of gravity a bit. I think Camburg has a good drop shackle for our trucks now.

Didn't run into any issues with bouncing off the bump stop too much with the drop shackle? I have the RPG Stage 3 kit and HD springs...so i think the shackle will put it back to stock height.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Shouldn't a standard F150 shackle work just fine on our trucks? Or is there a specific Raptor drop shackle? Logic is telling me any F150 shackle should work as long as it's designed for a 2010-2014 model year truck.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't run into any issues with bouncing off the bump stop too much with the drop shackle? I have the RPG Stage 3 kit and HD springs...so i think the shackle will put it back to stock height.

I was always on the bumps unfortunately. Large part of that was due to the geometry on my bedcage being off a bit so I can't give you a solid answer from my experience.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There were two positions on them. One being one inch over stock and the other at two inches over stock. I ran them at 1" over.

What brand where u running? I am looking for an adjustable drop shackle to go along with my WSI springs

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What brand where u running? I am looking for an adjustable drop shackle to go along with my WSI springs

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I was waiting for this question and to be honest, I don't know. They were donated to my build from a shop that was working on my truck at the time.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1-2in Rear Lowering Shackles for 04-13 Ford F-150 Pickup [RC0502] | Rough Country Suspension Systems

Rough Country makes the 1-2" option drop shackles.

I know synergy makes drop shackles too but they are 1" only, non adjustable.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

POLY PERFORMANCE OFF-ROAD PARTS*::*Suspension*::*Suspension & Lift Kits*::*Ford Suspension Systems*::*10+ Raptor*::*Synergy 09-12 Ford F150 / Raptor Leveling Shackle

These ones look beefier and are probably better for offroad.