Anyone regret collars on the front?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen2UAE

Reaction score

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had my collars installed yesterday. Just a quick question. Do they settle at all, or do they stick to the set height pretty much for until springs wear down ? Just a question because when doing most lifts you notice its a little higher in the beginning and it settles a bit after a short time. Not sure if collars do that at all.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had my collars installed yesterday. Just a quick question. Do they settle at all, or do they stick to the set height pretty much for until springs wear down ? Just a question because when doing most lifts you notice its a little higher in the beginning and it settles a bit after a short time. Not sure if collars do that at all.
I have had mine on after 1200 miles, I am at 6K now and have done some hard hard off roading on the truck... maybe that's why my diff cracked... that's another story. But no, mine hasn't settled or changed that I can even notice . Go Deavers on the rear, +3 then shackle it down to stock height.

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good info ....I think I’ll be going with the RPG collars, with the winch/kit mounted that added about 200lbs and from a leveling aspect looks like 3” will get it fairly close

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my truck back from installing the RPG adjustables. I set them at the mid setting (about 2.25"). It rides a wee bit stiffer but not very noticeable at all. Goes to show you how soft they were to begin with. Drives fantastic. I hope to get it in the dirt this weekend to see how it handles up front.

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may go with Eibach coil over springs, has anyone here gone with that option?

Found info HERE on the Eibach’s

Last edited:

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s a thread on here that has a bunch of guys going that way. I just ordered mine yesterday as they have a sale and free shipping going on till 4/12. When you see the pic of the stock springs next to the Eibachs it should help you decide and you get the leveling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sabass

Reaction score
I went from SVC collar to Geiser springs. I felt he geiser handled better off-road and about the same on-road.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see some folks have changed from collars to Geiser or to Eibach. Coming from my 2018 Lariat i really like the Ride of the Gen 2 raptor and would like to keep it as close to that while lifting the front around 1" to 1-1/2". So between the Geiser, Eibach or collar, Which option do you think keeps the ride on the softer side while giving the additional lift? It does seem nice that the Geiser is a Progressive coil but does anyone know the Spring Rate of the Geiser vs Eibach? Thanks for any feedback. Im just trying to avoid buying and replacing until i find what i like.

Factory coils is 533 lbs
Looks like Eibach is 548 lbs linear

Last edited: