Anyone regret collars on the front?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a 2018 and want the front to sit an inch or so higher to better match the rear but don't want to preload the hell out of the springs to where it rides like crap off-road. Has anyone put on a collar lift and regretted it for any reason? Debating between one and the Geisers.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a 2018 and want the front to sit an inch or so higher to better match the rear but don't want to preload the hell out of the springs to where it rides like crap off-road. Has anyone put on a collar lift and regretted it for any reason? Debating between one and the Geisers.
I've only had mine on for a month or two but no regrets so far.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a gen1 prior to the gen2. Gen1 at mid perch is essentially the same as gen2 with collar. Ride was a bit stiff with too much spring preload. Did Geiser springs and kept it at mid perch, ride was much better. Progressive springs are compliant at beginning of stroke and stiffen up near end. I’m waiting for Geiser to release the next batch.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had mine for several months, did some crazy baja runs through Anza-Borrego and Ocotillo Wells... no regrets, gave me some more ground clearance. I love the look

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Miamibert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine rides great. Can't say I really noticed a difference in ride quality. I went with the RPG 1.5". Kinda thinking I should have gone with the 2.25".

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with RPG 1.5s. Been running them for about 20k miles now no issues.

I would go with the 2.25” if I had to do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk