Anyone regret collars on the front?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

757Nomad

Reaction score
I'm running the ICON AAC at 1.75". It stiffened up the front a bit and the nose dive feels like it is more controlled on hard braking. I actually enjoy the road ride better with the collars. I have not taken it onto soft sand beaches yet but I do not anticipate any difficulty or jarring ride.

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have the Icon collars at 1.75". No regrets. Perfect stop gap until I buy new shocks.

gdestiny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had RPG install the 2.25s right after I got the truck. Have 3000 miles now and haven’t had any issues. Ride honestly feels the same as stock to me. Sits perfect now.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would these by any chance lead to any steering shake on high way or surface roads?

I ask because I have some and blaming wheels or tires but wonder if it could be from that?

My shop also installed camber bolts to do alignment afterwards.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had mine for 3,000 miles and love them. I noticed less break dive since I added the collars. Go for it, +1 for RPG 2.25"

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

801Ag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an ‘18 w/ 25k miles. Almost all of which were with the Icons. Never an issue and have loved them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the RPG 1.5" as that is as high as I wanted to go - I like the front being a bit lower than the rear still, I know most prefer level, I don't. For my purposes, the 1.5" are perfect. No issues to speak of.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of preload spacers, so went with only a 1.5" Camburg collar...lifted the front about 1.25" which is fine for me and it stiffened the front just a tad, mostly noticeable when braking now a little less dive but still rides good...