Anyone Else Offroading with DirtBike in Back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Morn

Reaction score
Does anyone have a particular ramp of choice? I'd like to get something wide that makes it easy to walk the bike up.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 9" Moose ramp. My dad was a trials rider, so I learned at a young age how to ride a bike up the back of a pickup. Moose does make some wide ramps too that I think will help you. There's a bunch on ebay for around $200 bucks. If you're riding a Harley though, there could be a weight issue. Check out the specs...

Morn

Reaction score
Thanks I'll check them out. I have an '07 YZ250F, so having it wide is really just a nice-to-have.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I'll check them out. I have an '07 YZ250F, so having it wide is really just a nice-to-have.

I use two. A 9” for the bike and a 6” one for me while using the engine and clutch to walk it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
N

Nick11

Reaction score
You can load a dirtbike without a ramp very easily if you have the tailgate step

I was doing that for a while, but that got a bit hairy with a 450.

One ramp to run up, and another for the bike was well worth the investment for me. I got two of the narrow ones which fold up.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
All I have to say is that Harleys belong in the back of Jen 1's as those guys obvioulsy value relics as well :lol2: