Finally. . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/18/21, build date 8/22/22, picked 2/23/23.

I know there are some other people in a very similar timeline but I sincerely thought it was never going to show up. I bought a used 2021 F150 with a Rough Country lift, Cold Air Intake and Methods with 35s 2 weeks after I ordered and sort of just figured that would be my truck. I also thought that having that newer truck I'd sort of have an underwhelming new purchase experience. Nope.

Ordered from a small dealer in Flagstaff, AZ so when I picked up it was sitting majestically in snow and definitely love at first site. Got to drive it down the hill to PHX in snowing interstate conditions and what a way to gain a first impression. I've had it a week and already drove to Telluride and back in even worse conditions. The level of confidence this thing gives you in 4A on snowy/icy roads is amazing. Can't wait to feel that same experience on dirt.

These trucks have been out for a couple of years now and at this point no need to share my impressions other than I'm thrilled and quite the opposite of underwhelmed. Just put the Icon Rebound Pros on today, spraying bed liner and wheel wells tomorrow with PPF in spots next week. IMG_1179.jpeg

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really hate seeing Iconic Silver. Makes me want to get rid of my oxford white!

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
good for you...I don't think I could wait 14 months...when I want something...I want it now

UsedRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! And I approve of your intestinal fortitude to wait for it to arrive.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
#OneLessprius

When states put out a silver alert, do you get pulled over?