any value on a stock intercooler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rosta

Reaction score
Hi, new to the forum and I need some help. My cousin and his Raptor are, well, no longer with us. His wife asked me if I could help sell some of his stuff, as I'm a car guy. He apparently did a Full Race intercooler upgrade, as i found the stock intercooler in the box.

It's got the piping with it, an electric fan, and some plastic panels.

Is there a market for these? or should I put it in the recycle pile? (that intercooler is impressively heavy; I'm used to gas turbo intercoolers)

Rosta

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry for your loss.

The factory intercooler isn’t worth much at all. I think most people just toss them

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did a similar upgrade. All the stock parts are in a box that is going on the curb for bulk trash pickup.

OP
OP
R

rosta

Reaction score
Alright, thanks guys. I'll tell her it sold for $200, something for his kid. He did two tours in Iraq, was never quite the same, he just got pretty wild with everything he did. At least nobody else died, just him and his Raptor.

Last edited:

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, thanks guys. I'll tell her it sold for $200, something for his kid. He did two tours in Iraq, was never quite the same, he just got pretty wild with everything he did. At least nobody else died, just him and his Raptor.
You're a good man.

scpete24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very respectable of you.