Any new mud flaps out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was pondering getting the proper plastics and just cutting my own damn mudflaps.

You know, like we used to do for our rally cars back in the day...

Last i looked at pricing a sheet large enough to cut a full set of flaps was like 40 bucks plus shipping.

NRose

Reaction score
DuraFlap has both their drill-less mud flaps for the F150 that also work on the Raptor, and they have a lifted truck bracket with mud flaps that set the mud flap back away from the tires if you have a rubbing issue with oversized tires.

Attachments

• 06 F150 8in lift 4.JPG
    06 F150 8in lift 4.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 05 F150 flares 030.jpg
    05 F150 flares 030.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 99

notaclue

Reaction score
Dealer Flaps

Even a Ford dealer cant find me flaps so far.. I spent 2 days ordering them on the phone, even gave him my VIN# and got there, and they had a huge space in the molded trim in them. I worry that the vents in the
Vortex ones will look filthy after one puddle

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even a Ford dealer cant find me flaps so far.. I spent 2 days ordering them on the phone, even gave him my VIN# and got there, and they had a huge space in the molded trim in them. I worry that the vents in the
Vortex ones will look filthy after one puddle

I've got the vortex flap and I love them. They clean up fine and don't look any dirtier than the rest of the truck.