Trigger Industries Mud Flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put mud flaps on all 4 corners. Loved em. extremely tough durable and helped a lot.
Several commenters talked about how they didn't use mud flaps cause they ripped em off and for the life of my I couldn't figure out how that was possible......Until I did. On roads they are awesome but when you leave the blacktop there is a particular weakness that I was victim of...and that is when backing up you can pinch them between the tire and rocks/mud/obstacles. I'll never forget the sound that bolts ripping through the fender makes...LOL I got lucky and didn't do any permanent damage other than a few elongated holes in the rear fender where the trip bolts on. I removed the rear flaps and left the front ones on and am now very careful when backing up off road. Semi trucks use breakaway flaps for this exact reason and for the life of me I can't find anything similar for our Raptors.

This is what keeps me from putting them on as well. You lose ground clearance with them too. I had a really nice set on thick ones on my F-250 and ended up on a level B road once pulling a friend out. One of the flaps got stuck in the mud/clay and tore out of the fender flare. I'm worried about the same happening on this truck.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Id say for a truck that's more on the street those are awesome! They seem to just hang a bit too low if you're gonna be offroading much. Fit looks spot on though.