Any new mud flaps out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know where it is but I saw a post about a guy making side step extenders that act like mud flaps and look pretty stock. Looked like a good idea to Keep all the snow and ice off your door handles. I think that was the issue they were trying to fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah. where are these at?

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will say that I like the look of the vortex mud flaps but I will say that they survived HITH but did not make it through the deep snow of Snowball.

asu9eja6.jpg

3 out of 4 broke, still hanging on but going to have to be replaced. I think I am going with the PDP flaps next time.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need to upgrade my mud flaps now after going to mid-perch this past summer. I like the look of my RoadSport Pro-Fit Truck Splash Guards Model#8
But this will not do, the salt is finding it's way inside the front door at the corner.

I was kinda digging the Vortex but now after seeing what happens in freezing temps and deep snow, I'm on the fence.

Attachments

• IMG_20140212_150641_335.jpg
    IMG_20140212_150641_335.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone thought or did only putting Vortex on the front? I don't really get much from the back tires and also am not the biggest fan of the flaps with any amount of snow (live in WI). With Freedom's sale this weekend I want to decide flaps or no flaps.

Also for the ones that did get ripped off during SnoBall did any damage happen to the fender flare?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Wilson do you know how long they are? How much below the truck do they hang?

I guess they hold up for you I've seen your vids.