Any new 37 deliveries?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oopsie. Sorry to offend.
Here's how to say it better.
F*** Joe Biden. In the a$$. With a telephone pole. And no lube. But that's because he's a worthless clown and career criminal who likes little girls. A lot.

But Ford is still dropping the ball. I thought at the half-baked intro that not skipping a year like usual was a mistake. I'm not usually so right.

Edit to add: I mean that he appears to be a career criminal and the head of a criminal family. I have no knowledge of actual crimes committed. It's a bad look in a Chief.

Last edited:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Here's how to say it better.
F*** Joe Biden. In the a$$. With a telephone pole. And no lube. But that's because he's a worthless clown and career criminal who likes little girls. A lot.

But Ford is still dropping the ball. I thought at the half-baked intro that not skipping a year like usual was a mistake. I'm not usually so right.
monkey.JPG

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If ford was smart they should finish the 2021’s that are in production first then worry about 2022. Makes absolutely no sense to even think about 2022 model productions in 2021. Yea take orders sure give out vin# but wtf are you doing scheduling 2022 models in 2021…because you got few spare parts from 2021, put it together and slap on the window sticker that’s it’s a 2022 cmon man that’s lame. Such a confusing production model, I’m sure the factory workers are thinking the same. Great use Covid as an excuse but stop teasing the buyers finish what you started first damnit.

1639953328891.png

Last edited:

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interesting to see several White 37s on the wait list as well ... Saw a Gen 3 white 35 in town a couple times and our town has about 7,500 people. hoping I'll be one of a few with a White 37 once I get it. Lots of dark colored earlier year Raptors ...

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm don't even know what "3%" refers to. I can't keep up with the skinny britches crowd. I thought we were called 1% before in the other thread, maybe not? Inflation?
You probably have to watch cnn or msnbc to understand the reference. I never heard of it. What’s great about Let’s go Brandon is that it’s a double joke about the senile senator and the fake news, all without using profanity. If that’s not a win/win/win I’ve never seen one.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You probably have to watch cnn or msnbc to understand the reference. I never heard of it. What’s great about Let’s go Brandon is that it’s a double joke about the senile senator and the fake news, all without using profanity. If that’s not a win/win/win I’ve never seen one.
Do you guys know where it came from? I do, because I was watching Nascar that day, when the interview with Brandon was going on and the heckler in the crown was yelling Joe Biden go ---- yourself, lol

Sorry, he wasn't a heckler, he was a proud boy or 3% 'er, what ever. It's just a joke that hasn't lost steam, its not even political.