Any new 37 deliveries?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh relax. Like every other manufacturer on the planet isn’t having issues procuring parts.

Some of you people, I swear.
It's not that exactly, we know covid has caused problems, but c'mon I've yet to even see a 2021 Raptor on the road or at a dealer around me, and this is Raptor country where I live, everyday I see 3 or 4 older raptors. We are at the end of 2021. There's even a member who is doing a buy back on his Raptor because he can't get a headlight for it, some of this is just Ford's fault and I would normally be defensive about saying stuff like that. I'm still a true Ford fanboy, but lets be realistic here, they need to own up for making mistakes with delivery promises.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
It's not that exactly, we know covid has caused problems, but c'mon I've yet to even see a 2021 Raptor on the road or at a dealer around me, and this is Raptor country where I live, everyday I see 3 or 4 older raptors. We are at the end of 2021. There's even a member who is doing a buy back on his Raptor because he can't get a headlight for it, some of this is just Ford's fault and I would normally be defensive about saying stuff like that. I'm still a true Ford fanboy, but lets be realistic here, they need to own up for making mistakes with delivery promises.

It's happening everywhere. New appliances, sheetrock mud, even the low tech stuff. No reason to believe Ford would be immune. There's a high end cabinet shop in town that is closing shop because they can't get materials, and demand is off the charts. You can't keep the warehouse open and people employed no matter how much money gets waved in your face. Nobody has a magic wand. Well, maybe Brandon.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's happening everywhere. New appliances, sheetrock mud, even the low tech stuff. No reason to believe Ford would be immune. There's a high end cabinet shop in town that is closing shop because they can't get materials, and demand is off the charts. You can't keep the warehouse open and people employed no matter how much money gets waved in your face. Nobody has a magic wand. Well, maybe Brandon.
The Brandon stuff is 3rd grade stuff. You better than that. Just say what you mean instead of hiding behind some proud boy, 3% crap.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with your statement. BUT, lets compare your cabinet maker with FORD then: Ford is taking orders and not filling them and has been for 6 to 8 months. Is your cabinet maker taking orders and not filling them for the last 6 to 8 months and constantly updating its customers with inconsistent delivery promises? The quality control is below standard, they can blame their suppliers for delivering substandard parts if they want to, but in the end they didn't test some parts, that they were okay before installing them on new vehicles and shipping them out. (batteries, flares, etc) And I'm not saying that Ford is immune, I am just saying that they are not admitting any of the fault and some is their fault. LGB!!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I gotta go shovel a foot of snow and dig out my jeep from the back of the house where I parked it a couple days ago, before it becomes part of the lawn furniture.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I live out in the boonies and I've seen a few gen 3's around here.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I agree with your statement. BUT, lets compare your cabinet maker with FORD then: Ford is taking orders and not filling them and has been for 6 to 8 months. Is your cabinet maker taking orders and not filling them for the last 6 to 8 months and constantly updating its customers with inconsistent delivery promises? The quality control is below standard, they can blame their suppliers for delivering substandard parts if they want to, but in the end they didn't test some parts, that they were okay before installing them on new vehicles and shipping them out. (batteries, flares, etc) And I'm not saying that Ford is immune, I am just saying that they are not admitting any of the fault and some is their fault. LGB!!

When I spoke with them, they said suppliers would take their orders then maybe 20% would show up, with no due date for the rest of the order. HVAC guy told me they have to wait weeks on condensers or settle for one that doesn't match, builders waiting on appliances, etc, etc. A new house I did last week had a horrible little white microwave installed the rest of the appliances were high end stainless. Builder said they were gonna swap the microwave after closing. Maybe Ford is throwing sub par parts on to get them out the door, maybe the supplier is the one responsible. Dunno.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unprecedented times. Ford takes orders because people want/need trucks. They will sell when they arrive. What do you want them to do? Not take orders?
Try waiting 12-18 months on a Land Rover or Porsche. 6 months in this time isn’t really that bad.
They know someone will buy them when they are finished.
Does it suck? Yep. Nothing we can do about it.