GEN 2 Any issues with aftermarket intercoolers? (ADD AFE Kit)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We haven’t had any reported issues with the AFE Intercooler Kit or the Full-Race Intercooler Kits.
@FullAuto, if you decide to go the bolt-on route, we can get your bumper ordered raw (with a discount) so that you can have it Line-X’d locally before install.

While there are some tight curves, all of the grilles are attached with nuts and bolts and are easily removed and re-installed.
@Truckzor, the BOV location is available with the 90 degree bend on the ADD Intercooler Kit and is highly recommended for protection when installing the ADD PRO Bumper.

If anyone else has any questions about any of these parts or would like a quote, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the install of an after market intercooler such as the ADD(which moves the intercooler up and causes some cutting out of "stuff" to get it there)...would this mod void my warranty?

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the install of an after market intercooler such as the ADD(which moves the intercooler up and causes some cutting out of "stuff" to get it there)...would this mod void my warranty?

Most likely, but it would depend on your dealership.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score

yes, once you cut the plastic grill supports, your warranty on the grill supports is void.