Any dealerships selling for msrp-5k over?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to get rid of my gen 2 so looking for a 2023 avalanche or azure for msrp-5k over.

I must have called 50+ dealerships they all are 9k+ or msrp but 6months to a year out wait.

i found a 22 orange one at msrp if anyone is interested.

Kevinhooch

Reaction score
I’m on the same hunt and have called around the east coast with no luck yet. One dealer said they have an allocation for me at msrp. I submitted specs a few weeks ago but haven’t received an order number or anything. I’m assuming that could take a year or so.

OP
OP
benbachh

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys I decided to call a couple dealerships that have the R incoming… 10k over… wtf might as well get that. They’re sold already but shit 92k vs 122k for the R?! Might as well fork up an extra 30k

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys I decided to call a couple dealerships that have the R incoming… 10k over… wtf might as well get that. They’re sold already but shit 92k vs 122k for the R?! Might as well fork up an extra 30k
I've got an azure gray 37pp scheduled to be built the end of January for msrp. If you could get me a solid lead on an R for $10k I'll see if you can buy mine.

Forget it. I missed where you said they were sold already.

OP
OP
benbachh

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had a hard on talking to the first couple of guys for 10k over. Totally got turned off after the next 5 people I spoke to… 50k over sons of *******.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score

23' code orange, 23' rapid red. both 35's and a 22' Oxford 37 pp.

I talked to them about the 37 they wanted 15k over and I told them thats way to much considering I have a 21' that I love. just wanted the 37 package and it wasn't worth that to me. they immediately dropped to 10k over. I would assume they definitely are negotiating. I would assume both the rapid red and the code orange will be 5k over or less. since they have 3 on the lot as of last Thursday

Last edited:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if anyone else is looking check ford search 100 mile radius from zip code 48007.

quite a few in stock by me.