Any dealerships in Ohio selling for MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Have a phone?

Start dialing...it will take a while, but you will find someone. Better expand outside of your state.

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7542A775-1642-4D37-BC88-8C4E6D95ED59.pngHelp me out!

1B2432FB-BD7B-4FDC-9E29-2BE8F6B620C1.jpeg

Go through the Ford website and use their online search feature..here is an example using Parkway Ford, Dover -OH as the local zip code. Go through all the vehicles and dealers…start calling, filling out the online forms and be upfront and honest, cuts down on the “sales line”. If a dealer is willing to sell at MSRP they usually will say so immediately.

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
Hey man, I know that Nourse In Chillicothe sells their vehicles for MSRP. They do a great job honoring special orders. Call them up and ask for Zach or Adam (they run in the Toyota division, but can sell any brand offered by Nourse). Zach is my brother and I'll vouch, for whatever that is worth, that he is a great guy. I don't think they have any more '21s available, but it may be worth it to reach out to them for ordering a '22 if you're interested.