Any Car Cover Vendors on here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picking up the Raptor tomorrow.

Looking to get a cover for it ASAP since it sits outside, Stormproof or WeatherShield are what I'm looking at. I have the Noah for the Mustang and it's not bad. I prefer something that dries quicker for the Raptor....anyone know where I can get a good deal on one of those covers?

I've bought from Cal Car Covers before so that's an option.

DT 714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the Weathershield from Griots....cause the price was the same everywhere.

Bought one for my 2011 Harley Davidson F150 and liked it so I got one for the 2012 Raptor when it came in...both trucks are parked outside....and Tuxedo black so they have to be covered.

The Weathershield repels the rain and dries very quickly...I'll never buy a cloth cover ever again....

They were expensive ($500+), but worth it...IMOP.

The cover I bought in 2011 for the HD F150 had a seam starting to ravel after two years of use.....and Griots said..."send it back and we'll get you a new one...."...no questions asked....

Not sure how other vendors would have handled that...so I'm a Griots repeat customer because of the 100% guarantee...if nothing else...

Good luck with your hunt...

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a request in with Geza Gear, to see if they will offer one. I have one of their covers on my motorcycle & I love the material & fit of this type of cover

ghost rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good info and my truck sits outside as well but my biggest problem is bird shit as my parking spot must be a bird shit runway!