any Cali or surrounding states selling for MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

sc_trojan

Reaction score
California prices are so generally so high you'd be better off finding one ANYWHERE in the country and shipping it (if pickup isn't of interest to you). Hop on www.raptorfinder.com and find one you like and make a deal anywhere. CA is the absolute worst when it comes to overpriced cars.
Thanks, yes I tried raptor forums. Called everyone in AZ, no luck. Tried NV, no luck. Called a few in tx, oregon, etc all want at minimum $5k from someone who is not local it seems.

How about we try this- anyone find me a local contact who will let me order for MSRP. If I am successful, I will send $500 to the charity of their choice, under their name?

Grod760

Reaction score
I'm from California. I'm just not use to ever having this issue when buying a vehicle let alone a ford. Kind of crazy! Well I tried and finally broke. I just bought a Porsche route. Midlife crisis at 33 is what my wife says. Haha. **** it. I still have my tundra pro when I want to go to the dunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

One dealer wouldn't even let me test drive it! Another dealer was asking for 20k. Don't anyone bother going to gosch ford!!!

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Meant to say I took the Porsche route.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

I was also in contact with the same donley ford dealership. Good dudes. They were trying to sell me at msrp. What sucks is just not being able to drive out of the dealership and having to deal with transport, figuring out if California would accept the smog, and so on. With all the issues that other people have been posting about rust, bad paint jobs. I would be pissed if I receive the truck with rust... maybe I'll try again around December but for now taking a break.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, yes I tried raptor forums. Called everyone in AZ, no luck. Tried NV, no luck. Called a few in tx, oregon, etc all want at minimum $5k from someone who is not local it seems.

How about we try this- anyone find me a local contact who will let me order for MSRP. If I am successful, I will send $500 to the charity of their choice, under their name?

Getting a 2017 allocation this late in the game is extremely unlikely. As I mentioned expand your range. If you want a deal plan on calling 30-50 dealers. It's out there.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Hey since youre a fellow Californian....

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/reasonable-adm-54240/index3.html
Look at post #21 and #30
Not exactly close tho...

Btw, im my own charitable organization:biggrin:

vtxcigar

Reaction score
Try Kendall Ford of Meridian near Boise ID. I got mine for MSRP and I got a written PO. They own other dealerships in OR and CA also, so they may have something. They told me they don't mark up above MSRP, they don't do that to their customers, so you may be able to order a 2018 at MSRP now if nothing else. Wife picks it up tomorrow, as I injured my back and can't travel right now.