AntennaMastsRus - The Original 6 3/4 INCH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macca

Reaction score
I just ordered this as my current F150 antenna always smacks my garage door when I pull in and I don’t want the new Raptor doing that when I get it next month. I don’t listen to a lot of normal radio, most streaming music from iPhone or satellite but I do check AM once in awhile for weather, news and traffic. I live 50 miles outside Detroit so very urban terrain.

Anyone have an experience with this brand?

AntennaMastsRus - The Original 6 3/4 INCH is Compatible with Ford F-150 (2009-2019) - Short Rubber Antenna -

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRER777/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Macca

Reaction score
Hi me again from down under, reading all about northerner77 and your aerial woes.If you have fringe area radio stations like us then give up on an uninterrupted reception while driving in the country.I had the same obstructive aerial problem entering and departing the carport where i needed to touch up the paint to the door head,let alone the usual "rattle"to the underside of the garage door. I managed to buy a 12in. flexible aerial through Amazon from Steadfast USA.I am told it is kevlar and zero change in reception,thrilling eh?Most other 4x4 s here have aerials built in to the windscreen and no issues with them being snapped off when bush bashing.Maybe these external aerials make Raptor look more butch?
I hope this helps with your purchase of a nice " girly" aerial,ha.

Turbo s

Reaction score
I removed the little ball on top of the stock antenna cut off just enough to clear the garage door and reattached the ball with JB Weld. Looks stock and have not noticed any lose in reception. Cost $0.