Answer to why my truck is sitting in production limbo.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took both my Raptor, Bronco, and Friends Bronco 11-13 days from "Shipped" to get to our dealer in Temple TX.

Now we are the furthest south in the zone for Dallas deliveries and the dealer waits for a full truckload to get sent down. So there could be a day or two delay waiting in Dallas for us. You being in Houston I imagine it goes to the rail yard there
My sales rep originally thought my truck would arrive at the Westfield Train Station which is roughly 15 minutes from the dealer. However, it arrived at the Pearland Train Station, roughly 35 minutes away, in Houston in 14 days from Shipped…just to give you an idea @TxNessie84.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck's estimated delivery date has changed again. Each day since Tuesday, it's been different: 11/15, 11/13, TBD, 11/09.

Shows as Built, but also still in production on the tracker.

Cotaco

Reaction score
I was in production the 11th, updated yesterday to sort of say it was built. Dealer said there was a slight chip hold and that my truck was cleared to ship, but that it just hadnt yet.

The tracker has been all sorts of buggy, from being behind showing status, to not showing anything at all, to now my window sticker is unavailable.

Now estimated delivery changed from 11/15 to 11/6, we'll see how accurate it is with getting rail transport to CO
View attachment 325767
Dealer confirmed it is on chip hold at an off site storage lot :(

M60gunr

Reaction score
Just got an email from my dealer that my truck has a microchip hold. That may answer why some of you have been in production so long. What confuses me is that they are plenty of trucks shipping that were built after mine. At what point do they go out and put that chip in my truck. Must be easier to put them in on line than to walk out to a parking lot and put it in. The obvious answer doesn't seem to apply these days. When is Ford going to remove their head from their ***?

Just got an email from my dealer that my truck has a microchip hold. That may answer why some of you have been in production so long. What confuses me is that they are plenty of trucks shipping that were built after mine. At what point do they go out and put that chip in my truck. Must be easier to put them in on line than to walk out to a parking lot and put it in. The obvious answer doesn't seem to apply these days. When is Ford going to remove their head from their ***?
I can't even get into production. June 15th order and as of today per FP, still Uncheduled-Clean.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't even get into production. June 15th order and as of today per FP, still Uncheduled-Clean.
Just sharing information I have heard so take it for what it's worth... from what I understand if you are still "unscheduled-clean" at this point it will be a 2022 and need to be reordered as such. I have a June 15th order in the same spot as you. I have my heart set on Lead Foot so I have a deposit on an "alleged" inbound dealer order and am still holding out help for my June order. Needless to say the whole process has been a cluster for me and many others.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Judging by the As Built site, my truck is missing the ECM module. I'll just keep an eye on this site, when I see the various programming pop up for the ECM, I'll know that the chip is in and the truck should be shipped soon.

The PCM has a couple of hundred programs applied. The ECM is empty.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Judging by the As Built site, my truck is missing the ECM module. I'll just keep an eye on this site, when I see the various programming pop up for the ECM, I'll know that the chip is in and the truck should be shipped soon.

The PCM has a couple of hundred programs applied. The ECM is empty.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
my man i check mine too same as you brother no ecm but pcm is good