Another kick in the d!@#

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
squeak

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, so now your choice is the MY 2023 without heated steering and Torsen and is a 35 with the color you like ,or 37 with color you don't like, but has 37 PP, heated steering, and Torsen. What color is the 37? I would take the 37 at the same price....but happy wife equals happy life. We are all waiting. :D
White. Which i like.

OP
OP
squeak

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, if you don't want azure gray or avalanche I'm not sure why you'd pick a 23 over a 22?

FP_RPTR

Reaction score
I would pass on it . If it's not what u want . Why keep it . Ur still paying a substantial amount. I would wait even though it sucks

enjoitheride

Reaction score
I say get the truck. These are already hard enough to come by. Who knows the challenge of finding something different. Also, who knows what deletes or odd changes the refresh will bring. TRX isn’t the answer. I don’t feel it’s as unique. Like others said, find 37’s with wheels you love, and call it done.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in the same delima last April. I ordered a 37" truck in may of 2021 by April of 2022 it still had not come in. My sales guy called me and told me he had a 35 truck a customer walked on and asked if I wanted it being I had been waiting. Was not the color I ordered and not a 37' package went and looked at it and said hell with it and bought it. They were even harder to find back them.

The truck does everything I need just fine did some mods to it and could not be happier. Maybe in a few years I can roll into a R but if not its not the end of the world just glad to be driving such a great truck and being part of a great community of enthusiast.

image-29-11-22-02-34-2.jpeg

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just curious...
everyone mentioned upgrading to 37" tires, but the pro-power was another missing feature.
Is there any adding that onto an existing truck, or aftermarket option to make up for that ??
Don't know if I would ever need or want it myself, but wondering after reading this.
THANKS !

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Normies chasing 37’s eye roll…

Thats still an amazing truck. Pro power you wont miss much imo unless you actually have a dedicated need to run a circular saw out the back of your 84k truck…

Id ask for 2k off for effing up your order and roll with it…