Another kick in the d!@#

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
To me this choice is so easy, if it isn’t what you want don’t buy it end of story. You will just waste money later when you buy this truck then move on quickly to the next truck cause you never wanted this truck. The fact you have had to think about it this hard and long means it isn’t the right move and you should be patient. What did you think people on here would say but obviously just to buy it and love it but that doesn’t make it good advice.

Last edited:

enjoitheride

Reaction score
I know you're all on the edge of your seat...I found an azure gray 37 pp locally this morning for just over msrp with free shipping and snatched it up. With the savings on shipping it was almost a wash.
Azure Grey is such a rad color. Almost wish that’s what I got.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you're all on the edge of your seat...I found an azure gray 37 pp locally this morning for just over msrp with free shipping and snatched it up. With the savings on shipping it was almost a wash.
Good find and glad it worked out for you.. And looks like proof the market seems to be shifting from high ADMs in some areas.

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just curious...Is there any adding that onto an existing truck, or aftermarket option to make up for that ??
Adding pro power after the fact will prolly be more costly than you’d want to deal with. As for aftermarket options, any descent portable option would suffice.
Normies chasing 37’s eye roll…

Thats still an amazing truck. Pro power you wont miss much imo unless you actually have a dedicated need to run a circular saw out the back of your 84k truck…
You could have a b+++ch’en tailgate party… :happy160:
Awesome that you found one! Does it have pro power? If not, see my response to @rschap1. Again, congrats.

OP
OP
squeak

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adding pro power after the fact will prolly be more costly than you’d want to deal with. As for aftermarket options, any descent portable option would suffice.

You could have a b+++ch’en tailgate party… :happy160:

Awesome that you found one! Does it have pro power? If not, see my response to @rschap1. Again, congrats.
It does have pro power. If i remember correctly, they make you get the pro power when you get the 37pp. I think that's right?!