And so it begins......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

wreckitshaw

Reaction score
Got an update from the dealer today and they sent me this. Not really sure what it is or if it caused my issues. Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230626_104441_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230626_104441_Chrome.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 171
OP
OP
W

wreckitshaw

Reaction score
Either melted or got ripped apart. You install any back up lights?

No nothing at all in the rear. Just got off the phone with the tech. This wasn't the fault that thru the code. Apparently that park was broken already and wasn't even properly in.

The part that thru the code was a faulty electric motor which is connected to the IWEs and it was trying to engage the hubs.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No nothing at all in the rear. Just got off the phone with the tech. This wasn't the fault that thru the code. Apparently that park was broken already and wasn't even properly in.

The part that thru the code was a faulty electric motor which is connected to the IWEs and it was trying to engage the hubs.
They didn’t happen to tell you precisely where the electric motor is located ?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

let’s make sure you cap off this cliche thread title with another one entitled:
“and so it ends"

RGVRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same issue happened to my truck this morning. It drives straight but when I go to turn, the truck bogs way down. Same warning lights on dashboard. Waiting for service to open so I can get this $90k POS towed to the dealership. Frustrating.